Sign in to follow this  
breNdzz

DRIFT CHOP VOTING

Winner  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is the Winner?

well i must admit excellent entry's from all considering this is a cars forum and not a graphics forum :yes:

my personal vote has to go to the bmw (number 2), i love the detailed brushwork and reflections on the road, very nice. And also its unique seeing a non jap car drift.

if i could vote a second time i would vote for the orange cartoon evo (number 4), it just looks so mad seeing a toon car drift! :wub:

well done boys. p.s. i didint enter to give you blokes a chance!!hahah :D joking.

well i must admit excellent entry's from all considering this is a cars forum and not a graphics forum :yes:

my personal vote has to go to the bmw (number 2), i love the detailed brushwork and reflections on the road, very nice. And also its unique seeing a non jap car drift.

if i could vote a second time i would vote for the orange cartoon evo (number 4), it just looks so mad seeing a toon car drift! :wub:

well done boys. p.s. i didint enter to give you blokes a chance!!hahah :D joking.

Thanx for voting man! Hope to see you in my next comp!

DAM! i clicked view results (nul vote) cause i wanted to see the placings now i cant vote myself. :P also S13CA18DET could u please post the originals so we can have an idea of how much work ahs been done, seems how they all started with different base cars.

DAM! i clicked view results (nul vote) cause i wanted to see the placings now i cant vote myself. :P also S13CA18DET could u please post the originals so we can have an idea of how much work ahs been done, seems how they all started with different base cars.

I would if everyone send originals but i will post the related originals if you like!

i wont name them but i'm sure u guys can work it out..lolz!

By the way please don't say what chop you did until the end.

astonmvantageroadster13cw5.jpg

Original1.jpg

Original_2.jpg

original3.jpg

sif take away my lfs one? wtf

i edited that hardcorez

rims n all

ghey

who did the suby,, looks like noe of ur chops brendan

i edited that hardcorez

rims n all

ghey

lfs wasn't a chop!(expect the rims maybe from memory)..lol dood come on man u know it!

and i didn't enter!

i edited that hardcorez

rims n all

ghey

lfs wasn't a chop!(expect the rims maybe from memory)..lol dood come on man u know it!

and i didn't enter!

still tok alot of time, rims, added smoke here n there, cleaning the pic up, i think i lowered it also... plus it took ages to get the right pic... gay as decision

btw i reckon the competition organiser should mandatory enter the comp... (instead of post it with teh winners one :P)

Number 2 the bmw is a nice car but how could it possibly be drifting if the wheels aren't even turning :huh::wtf: lol

and i have seen the car in number 3 in a comp on here before, did the rules say you cant use a chop that had been entered on here before?? :huh:

anyway, may the best chop win... :)

lol ^^ yeh some nice chops good work ppl keep it up ;) pitty i forgot to do mine oh well maybe next time :no:

Number 2 the bmw is a nice car but how could it possibly be drifting if the wheels aren't even turning :huh::wtf: lol

and i have seen the car in number 3 in a comp on here before, did the rules say you cant use a chop that had been entered on here before?? :huh:

anyway, may the best chop win... :)

Sorry, i didn't know that!.. i never seen it b4 must've been b4 i arrived! Grrr@ Number 3

Sorry, i didn't know that!.. i never seen it b4 must've been b4 i arrived! Grrr@ Number 3

Yeah - Grrr @ Number 3 (For not reading the rules right)

Very close as of RIGHT NOW almost everyone is on 4 votes.

Okay peoples voting will stop on

20 Of January

OR

In the enent of a tie until someone goes ahead of his/her nearest competitor by at least 3 votes.

number 2 is f**king phat

that got my vote

bulls.hit i looked @ this da sarvo and number 2 had like 4 votes now it has 13.. f**k this comp for a joke number 2 couldnt be drifting the wheels are not even moving.. Your all gay... or number 2 is a cheat..

bulls.hit i looked @ this da sarvo and number 2 had like 4 votes now it has 13.. f**k this comp for a joke number 2 couldnt be drifting the wheels are not even moving.. Your all gay... or number 2 is a cheat..

yeah i noticed that too!

OPEN choice on picture to use. Although the picture at the end of the chop MUST be drifting and MUST have a DRIFT/TRACK background.

this was part of the rules it must be drifting so really it shouldnt of been allowed in the comp..

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.p...205098&st=0

only reason it doesnt look like its drifitng is coz of the front rim..wrong angle and not shaded

dont forget its not a comp on whose looks like its drifting the most!!

you forgot the lighting is all wrong.. the wheel is a fine angle, but the wheels arent even spinning it is parked on a race track..

But my lighting is a bit off too but hay mines moving.. :)

use c(_)nts are dodgy as number 2 is by far the best, and it does look like its drifting look at the back wheels although the front arnt on much an angel you must be f(_)cking blind, sore looser just coz your shit.

Edited by McDrift

use c(_)nts are dodgy as number 2 is by far the best, and it does look like its drifting look at the back wheels although the front arnt on much an angel you must be f(_)cking blind, sore looser just coz your shit.

Whatever. You dont know shit. go suck more c(_)ck.

Mine took me 20mins and im coming 2nd i dont care if i win or not, but that bmw is not moving, those who think it looks like it is, are on acid....

Any way lol i dont care... i new i would get a good reaction..

And i am very settled (smiling/laughing as i write this all). Its not the end of the world :)

Laters :D

drift_chop4.jpg

lol ^^

My oponion..it's a drift comp chop, should be best done chop which is drifting nicely (more sidewards the better :no: ) but what do i know :huh:

See chucky knows the go... He's clearly not on acid...

you are clearly sucking d!ck , if you dont care why the reaction go chuck a sad somewere else. noob101

Good come back knobhead... :no:

Anyway congrats on winning 007

Im a 'noob' i can't chop :( your all better then me B)

and yes, congratulations on winning

Whatever. :P ya 14yr old girl.. :woot: lol

Argue'n is fun.. :wedgie::cry::D

Whatever. :P ya 14yr old girl.. :woot: lol

Argue'n is fun.. :wedgie::cry::D

Hes actually a 14 yr old boy. :lol:

Sign in to follow this