Sign in to follow this  
breNdzz

DRIFT CHOP VOTING

Winner  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is the Winner?

hey guys, congrats on winning gt-007. did we ever find out who did what? well anyway mine was number six, the drifting aston martin :P . but as for 2-drift i think ur taking it way too serious. i think mine should have come better than 4th as well but thats just because i did it lol, ive seen ure chops and there very good but obvioulsy there is a clear winner to this competition.

cant wait to see the next comps voting!

lach88 -1

gt-007 - 2

Barnzi - 3

blaqboi - 4

2-drift - 5

Fairlayday - 6

Sorry guys i was in abit of a rush when i annouced the winner..

Well thats who's chop was who's!

hey guys, congrats on winning gt-007. did we ever find out who did what? well anyway mine was number six, the drifting aston martin :P . but as for 2-drift i think ur taking it way too serious. i think mine should have come better than 4th as well but thats just because i did it lol, ive seen ure chops and there very good but obvioulsy there is a clear winner to this competition.

Mate i dont care hay.. i just think the competition should run properly if its going to be done... :beer:

Mate i dont care hay.. i just think the competition should run properly if its going to be done... :beer:

2-Drift i agree with you, i apoligse about the running of the comp but i had alot of shit on and just couldn't spend time on it...

Sign in to follow this