Sign in to follow this  
breNdzz

Holden Calais V

heyy nice chop and all but sorii to say, but i think the ppl that would by a calais and turbz it wood "not" make the car look like tuner. like since its an australian car and all. would probably stay classical like most VL'z just saying other than that i like it

First up don't be sorry to say it and secondly.....

What so i should have made it canary yellow with silver bottom panels and huge truck cooler at the front while sitting on intercepters?... i think not!

It's not much tuner.. but yes i agree it is more tuner than muscle. Ive never tried a "muscle" chop b4.

basically you wanted it to look more like this....lol

brendz5765.jpg

I like pies :):)

Jokes, Umm good alright..few things i can pick up on..

Probably not best to do HUD

Carbon fibre - lines need to be abit lower opacity, harder to see

Rear door shaving looks good :)

FMIC is a little off but still looks good

Paint !!!! yes paint is done nicely compared to what your other chops paint looks like

Overall, nice job :ph34r::ph34r:

chuckY :no:

WTF

Why bother even replying if your gona say something like that ? give people constructive crisitism :huh:

Edited by chuckY_

WTF

What have you choped?.. OoO Wait you havn't. Shut ur hole.

the HUD is backwards. unless you're going 200+kms an hour in the chop? or are sitting at full RPM?

and yeah i know, thats why there is one without it! But still would it really matter?... it's just a chop it's not a blueprint for a new car!

hey mate im not saying it had to look like a VL turbo but yeah that could be an attempt. LOL but yeah just to much like a tuner car for my liking other than that the stuff that u hav put on is good :P

tolds ya that HUD sucked ass :P

i liked it

agreed with back rim

meh, it's just a photo... *grabs razor blade*

Sign in to follow this