Sign in to follow this  
dusky007

Do you think you've lost money to Alex Kantorovski?,

If you think you've lost money to Alex Kantorovski then please post in here...

If you do not include the following your post will be deleted.. This is a resolution thread and people are looking for resolutions... Without alot of information this is going to be hard so be as detailed as possible.

When did you purchase from Alex K?

What was the item?

Did you receive the item?

If yes, what was the problem with the item?

What would be a suitable resolution?

This thread is here to try and clear things up and make the net a safer place to purchase.

Alex K will be able to reply to this thread and deal with every post individually...

This is to be the be all and end all of Alex K dodgey threads...

I purchased from Alex back in 2004.

What was the item?

180sx SR20DET

NO

What was the problem with the item?

He offered to import me a road legal 180sx SR20DET. After further investigation i found the car was actually a ca18 and would not be able to be registered in SA without ALOT of work to upgrade brakes, remove illegal parts etc. This was not our original deal. So i pulled out of the sale, so Alex drew up some bullshit contract and said he wouldn't refund my money.

I called numerous times and sent many letters, with no replies. He would occasionally come on msn and abuse me or offer me parts to buy.

Return my $1000.... wishful thinking.

I don't really expect anything out of this, i'm going to forward all my information to a debt collector who has successfully collected from Alex before. See how i go, i think i have a pretty strong case as i've not received any goods and the originally advertised goods weren't what was being delivered to me.

Darren.

PS I've got copies of all emails and documents to backup my story, along with receipts and dates of all monies paid to Alex. I have the De-Reg papers from JAPAN clearly stating the car is CA18.

You're full of shit mate.

I've got the pics of the car and the contracts. I've got the De-reg papers from JAPAN stating it was de-registered as a CA18. You told me that Greg from prestigemotorsport.com was handling the importing but that was shit too. I've got all the emails. WHY would i tell you to keep my money for nothing?!?!

Your example is bullshit, i paid money and received nothing from you. You never picked up your phone when i called and letters were never replied to.... YOU agree that you took my money, what did i get from it? Where did i agree that you can keep my money? Where is my signature on anything?!

Are you willing to give it back? I received nothing. If you are the loyal business man you are claiming to be, why not give me money back for a car i didn't receive?

Darren.

DeRegi9-36JS215.jpg

I can also provide about 20 emails. Some of which you tell me you are taking legal action on me! I can save them all and post them up. Really professional way to speak to your customers.

Darren.

**EDIT**I can see you're browsing this thread but not saying anything. I thought this was your chance to reply? So do it. Resolve this issue, give me my $1000.

Partial refunds only need to be done if there wasn't a contract.

Althou there is a dated contract..

Sorry but i only work by the law, he wasted my time, time is effort and money. I lost many buyers because of him and had to keep the car for 12 months to regain ownership of the vehicle ( was expecting him to come forward within the 12 months and buy the car )

2vkglrd.jpg

2i7s4mv.jpg

Mate, you're agreeing that i paid you money and you didn't deliver. Just because you wrote up some bullshit contract, doesn't mean you get to rip people off. You offered me something that wasn't what you advertised and you bullshitted your way all along. I was only involved for 2 weeks, you say months!! LOL!! Look at the dates on everything. I wrote this money off as a loss a while ago, which was a mistake. You're a dodgy bastard and you're just going to keep ripping people off.

If you NS.com monitors aren't going to protect the people on this forum, who will? He's been banned from every other car forum in australia over and over!! What more does it take? How many more people can he be allowed to rip off? Just because he *might* be doing it legit now, he's f**ked over ALOT of people in the past......

email1.jpg

email2.jpg

email3.jpg

email4.jpg

email5.jpg

email6.jpg

email7.jpg

Just look at the amount of shit he dribbled in these e-mails telling me that coilovers can be taken through regency, rollcages are fully legal and the plates on the car said CA18DET not SR20DET. I never seen those pictures you posted before....

As i said before, if you are such an honest business man, why not refund the money which is mine for a product falsly advertised and never delivered... I'm GLAD i pulled out when i did, it all smelt like utter shit.

Darren.

Thanks to some research from a member reading this thread, he came up with this screenshot of the VIN number posted by alex just moments ago.

gallery_10721_1369_139803.jpg

Notice the engine type is CA18DT..... wow, the bullshit continues.

What was falsey advertised?

You agreed on the contract before sending the money

I win, you lose

I lost money on the car all beacuse of you

:rolleyes: What sort of reply is that from a so called sponsor of this site? I lost 1000 dollars because you bullshitted me and told me it was able to registered etc with all mods. You told me it was SR and it's been de-reg'd as a CA with a CA plate.

What do you have to say to that?

I think the mods should take a hard look at this thread and see if this is who you want backing your site... What's his money every month worth for the rep of the site? He posts under a new name because he's been banned so many times... wow, that's saying something.

I would like a solution to this problem, but with immature replies like the one above, i don't think i'm going to get one. I'm forwarding all info to debt collectors, continue the e-war.

Darren.

It was never described as promised. Just because you post up a couple of pics of an SR doesn't mean you've proven anything. Everyone can see the emails sent and the shit you promised. I never seen any of those pictures, that could be any pos car.

You told me that this thing would be able to be registered right away, all on-road. All bullshit. There was ALOT of work needed to be done when i would go to register it. And everyone can see you dribbling it in the emails.

Darren.

I just read your edits. Why the f**k would i lie about 1000 dollars?! I've owned 3 silvias in the meantime and i've bought them all cash, money isn't a problem.

You promised a heap of things that apon further informatino i found out weren't true!!! LOOK AT THE DATES PEOPLE... it wasn't long after i entered into the deal i got out... months, you're full of shit. The date on that "contract" is the 9th of october, 3 weeks later is my first email, a week prior to that i spoke to you on msn about getting out of the deal.... MONTHS OH YEAH MONTHS.

Darren.

You're full of shit mate.

I've got the pics of the car and the contracts. I've got the De-reg papers from JAPAN stating it was de-registered as a CA18. You told me that Greg from prestigemotorsport.com was handling the importing but that was shit too. I've got all the emails. WHY would i tell you to keep my money for nothing?!?!

Your example is bullshit, i paid money and received nothing from you. You never picked up your phone when i called and letters were never replied to.... YOU agree that you took my money, what did i get from it? Where did i agree that you can keep my money? Where is my signature on anything?!

Are you willing to give it back? I received nothing. If you are the loyal business man you are claiming to be, why not give me money back for a car i didn't receive?

Darren.

It was from Jspec imports, i dont know where you got prestige from!! ----- You lied again!!

Why? beacuse you said here is $1,000 , ill pay the rest when the car lands.

3 months later it landed i said ok wheres the rest, you said Im getting paid on thursday ill netbank you the money on thursday.

I waited thursday, you said last minute Sorry i cant buy the car. I cant get funds sorted out and the car will be abit of a hassle to get registerd i think its best we leave it as is.

The above post is in reply to this. You say i pulled out when i had to pay up, when all through my emails from 2 weeks after my first deposit i said i wanted to pull out!!!

Thanks to some research from a member reading this thread, he came up with this screenshot of the VIN number posted by alex just moments ago.

Notice the engine type is CA18DT..... wow, the bullshit continues.

The engine could have been swapped to an SR20 though dude. FAST only shows the factory fitment motor and Jap registration papers will only be correct if the owner made their authorities aware of the swap.

My point is and i'm trying to make this all through my posts. Everything just doesn't match up. I was never told about alot of this stuff and i was lied to alot to push the sale. I was silly to not do research, but ns.com allowing this guy to trade under garage-13's name isn't right.

This thread is about Alex ripping people off. Alex didn't tell me everything about the car, i paid the deposit, i figured out all the things wrong with the deal and something fishy, i pulled out and Alex laughs and walks away with my cash.

This is what this thread is about. This is my story, beleive it or don't. He made off with my 1000 bucks through lying and cheating. Simple.

Darren.

Thread cleaned.

the replies have been noted and saved by the moderators for review.

Please keep on discussion and use the above template

Other shit will just be deleted

because legal fees will cost more, will cost time and effort and nothing may come out of it in the end.

also the purpose of the thread >.

"This is a resolution thread and people are looking for resolutions... Without alot of information this is going to be hard so be as detailed as possible."

I paid for a Bride seat from Alex on the 8th of April. I was told it was sent just last Friday the 18th of May but nothing has arrived. When I requested the tracking number he supplied one which I followed up with Australia Post and was told it was delivered to an address in Pt Pirie on April 4th. Obviously not my tracking number. I have made numerous phone call attempts and just keep getting told "You'll get your seat it was sent Friday."

As a side note I have been informed Alex is now taking care of ALL online sales through nissansilvia.com of a reputable forum sponsor and I am quite concerned!

I just read your edits. Why the f**k would i lie about 1000 dollars?! I've owned 3 silvias in the meantime and i've bought them all cash, money isn't a problem.

You promised a heap of things that apon further informatino i found out weren't true!!! LOOK AT THE DATES PEOPLE... it wasn't long after i entered into the deal i got out... months, you're full of shit. The date on that "contract" is the 9th of october, 3 weeks later is my first email, a week prior to that i spoke to you on msn about getting out of the deal.... MONTHS OH YEAH MONTHS.

Darren.

Darren purchased my yellow S13 and now has it in Queensland I believe. He rocked up WITH money and drove it away within an hour. He was great to deal with during the sale (although I wish I got more for my toy haha).

09/2005

What was the item?

$600 worth of castor rods + other things.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I had to take him to court ( A FULL 12 MONTH PROCESS ), even to this day after having to pay back more than double inc legal fee's he still denys ripping me off..

I would like to add, he made this process extremely difficult with non stop bs back and forth constantly lieing to debt collectors...I had to document every single encouter with the fwit...lucky I did, because he is one slippry son of a bitch...

My personal advice is to never deal with this low life scum peice of shit who actually had the nerve to ring me and complain to me about nailing him in one of his bullshit threads in one of his many MANY accounts that he has made to dodge the system..

He has had a billion different mobiles etc...just steer clear of the fker..simple, my dealings with him have made me suspicious of every purchase coming out of melbourne, he has his stinky little fingers in about a billion pies..

I spent a rediculous ammount of time chasing him up, researching the crap out of him...if you guys were ever going to beleive a stranger, now is the time, TRUST ME!!!!!!!!!!...

Thats as clean as I can be in regards to a post about him, I have plenty more to say, but I wont...instead I just pretend it never happend...

I don't want to have to fly from Adelaide to Melbourne to collect stolen funds......Alex, come through with what you promised, or the money please.

Bugger it, if i'm wrong, I will stand corrected, but the following im pretty sure of.

I know for certain that Alex Kantarovski is the ONLINE SALES REP FOR HOLFORD MOTORS!!! wtf??? iv been told that dom knows Alex's history..but doesnt seem to care...why? holfords should be doing the best they can to assure us security, not employing fktards who have the potential to bring their whole business name down...seriously...come on!!!!

That said, this is not intended to stop people from buying from them at all. Only hope that they do the right thing by us all.

I also know that Alex was heavily intertwined with GARAGE-13, but they are now under new management, perhaps they no longer are associated with him. This would be the perfect moment for them to have their say on the topic to clear any confusion.

Now, what the fark?? is this world coming too? People like Alex should burn in hell, not be thrust into success...

IV always been watching you ya little prick..don't think for one minute iv forgotten about you...and no, im not going to be an e-hero and say one day Ill smash ya, because I won't, why should I get into trouble and go to court just because your a fruitloop...just know that one day your time will come, and you will end up in jail...

Edit* post edited so that people understand I have no intention of slandering any businesses.

Alex has just contacted me and assures me the seat has been sent to I will keep you posted on the outcome.

koguchi, you really are the biggest f**khead seriously.. Stop bringing down other businesses because of your issue with Alex K.

I know him personally as do quite a few other people in the vic drift scene and i have bought many items off him that i still owe him for, which is also the same for a few other people. Instead of slinging shit in this pointless thread how about you get in contact with him and sort it out i know alex will do whats needed.

As for the g13/gktech/holfords bagging your a tosser leave that shit out of this thread its got nothing to do with the issues in here.

To anyone who read my post, ignore it please. I had the wrong Alex. Sorry dude.

ey dude the car was sr20det i use to drive it all the time it was a 1989 ca18det model,witch had a sr20det motor in it ,1989 180sx of course when you done a search on Nissan fast it was going to come up ca18det retard

KRS13-04591 same vin retard ,,3 months later u change your mind lol

KRS13_04591__20_.JPG

i have bought many items off him that i still owe him for, which is also the same for a few other people.

So what you are saying is that you buy things and you don't pay for them... thanks for the warning!

i have bought many items off him that i still owe him for, which is also the same for a few other people.

So what you are saying is that you buy things and you don't pay for them... thanks for the warning!

no his saying his a mate and alex lets him purchase things and pay later cause alex trusts him to pay the money back when he has it

I know for certain that Alex Kantarovski is the ONLINE SALES REP FOR HOLFORD MOTORS!!! WTF!!!!! and I know dom knows Alex's history..but doesnt seem to care...why? holfords should be doing the best they can to assure us security, not employing fktards who have the potential to bring their whole business name down...seriously...come on!!!!

Not sure if this helps the thread, but ive been dealing with an alex from holford motors, got my harness and turbo which i purchased, just awaiting my bride seat and rails to come, sometime this/next week apparently. So if you want some good feedback since hes been at holford, ive had no problems YET. (ps i knew there was a wait for the seats)

Dom Holford knows alex's past and would string him up by the balls if he bought his company down with bad trading.

Dom is one of the best people in the import scene to deal with and has given alex the opportunity to change his ways.

Remember alex is just a kid, only turning 18 withing the last month, people can change.

Not that i condone what he has done in the past.

We used to sponsor Alex as he seemed to be a nice little boy (he was only 16 or 17 at the time). Turns out I was wrong.

I have also personally had problems with Alex and am far from a supporter of his antics (just ask anyone in Vic drift about him driving/trashing my car and then leaving it as it was)

Greg

wow alex is only 18??????????? way to young for this stuff!!

Ppl who are dodgy are always dodgy!! they never change in nature!!

Sure they might be legit at times, but in the end they are always dodgy!!

I know for certain that Alex Kantarovski is the ONLINE SALES REP FOR HOLFORD MOTORS!!! WTF!!!!! and I know dom knows Alex's history..but doesnt seem to care...why? holfords should be doing the best they can to assure us security, not employing fktards who have the potential to bring their whole business name down...seriously...come on!!!!

I wasn't aware of any of this koguchi, thanks for the heads up.

I will never be dealing with any of these businesses, and of course Garage-13, at any point in the future.

Thats not the intention of my post, feel free to deal with these businesses, in business form all of these places appear to be doing the right thing, do not take what I said as a warning against the businesses, thus far, they have done nothing wrong apart from associate themself with alex...thats all I was pointing out. no slander.

koguchi, you really are the biggest f**khead seriously.. Stop bringing down other businesses because of your issue with Alex K.

I know him personally as do quite a few other people in the vic drift scene and i have bought many items off him that i still owe him for, which is also the same for a few other people. Instead of slinging shit in this pointless thread how about you get in contact with him and sort it out i know alex will do whats needed.

As for the g13/gktech/holfords bagging your a tosser leave that shit out of this thread its got nothing to do with the issues in here.

Thanks for your input alex, I knew it wouldnt take long for you to post ...just had to figure out which account to post from hey buddy? btw, way to go trying to shift topic of discussion and trying to emply that I am slandering when I am clearly not.

Yes it does have to do with the topic, otherwise the moderator who created this thread would delete what I have said and banned me.

Not sure if this helps the thread, but ive been dealing with an alex from holford motors, got my harness and turbo which i purchased, just awaiting my bride seat and rails to come, sometime this/next week apparently. So if you want some good feedback since hes been at holford, ive had no problems YET.

As far as I know, this is alex's attempt to be legitimate.

Furthermore, under legitimate business names, nothing wrong has/is being done...

Just saying who he is associated with. It is up to the business to decide for themself who they associate with.

Dom Holford knows alex's past and would string him up by the balls if he bought his company down with bad trading.

Dom is one of the best people in the import scene to deal with and has given alex the opportunity to change his ways.

Remember alex is just a kid, only turning 18 withing the last month, people can change.

Not that i condone what he has done in the past.

I'm sure Dom is one of the best people around, I am not doubting this in anyway at all, im sure he runs a good honest business. but you would atleast think he would try and employ people like him, (best people around) not dodgy pricks like alex. I hope that when/if Dom reads this, he understands that my intentions are pure, and are for the greater good of all of us, just trying to save people from going through the same ordeal I went though, which was 12 months of legal crap + a hell of alot of written and verbal abuse directed at me because I was one of the few that finally went all the way in regards to retreiving stolen funds.

Alex is NOT just a kid, as far as he wants us to know, he has been 16 for the past 5 years.

And Greg, your a good bloke, and you have done the right thing by completeley dis-associating with him, for that, I have removed you from my post, and I am sorry to hear the troubles he has caused you, its unfortunatle that a good business like yours has had to deal with this because of alex...

I will say again, this is NOT slander directed at any business, and I am no way saying do not buy from these businesses, they support this forum so we should support them, infact I have bought stuff from GK tech, and will continue to buy from GKTECH..

I have also brought MASSIVE ammounts of gear off G-13 in the past, they are also a good sponsor...

DO NOT TAKE WHAT I HAVE SAID AS A WARNING AGAINST THE SAID BUSINESSES! I don't know how I can make this any clearer.

This would be a good oppertunity for them if they would like to post their dealings with alex to shed further light on the subject.

Also be cautious of ebay, *teambadrun* is apparently alex, as well as other account names...this is one of those reasons I am cautious of buying anything from melbourne these days.

Just hoping Matty's Bride rocks up soon. It shouldn't have taken over a week to arrive anyway. What company are items sent through? Auspost usually has stuff delivered in 3 working days etc.