Sign in to follow this  
Pervy

Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare

call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-cover-art.jpg

Following a series of leaks earlier today, Activision has officially announced Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare ahead of its intended unveiling on May 4.

Advanced Warfare is in development at Sledgehammer Games and will feature hoverbikes, mech suits, cloaking devices, and exoskeletons, judging by the reveal trailer above. The game centers around a private military corporation (PMC) that has turned on the United States government. The organization is headed by a character who is being played by actor Kevin Spacey.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare envisions battlegrounds of the future, where both technology and tactic have evolved to usher in a new era of combat for the franchise,” the publisher wrote.

The trailer offers a hint at some of the new abilities that players will have access to, such as deployable cover, hoverbikes, powerful exoskeletons that allow for climbing walls and increased jumping distance, walking tanks, cloaking devices, and more.

Sledgehammer Games is primarily focusing on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. However, Superannuation claimsthat High Moon Studios is working on a version of Call of Duty for last-gen consoles, but whether this is Advanced Warfare is unknown.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is set to launch November 4.

Edited by Pervy

Kevin Spacey makes it a day one purchase for me.

More than a few shades of Elysium in it, which can only be a good thing.

Its looking good, but I'll be holding off till it comes on sale.

Looks like a Crysis prequel with the exo suits

Edited by HumanHefner

Ghosts was awful so I'll hold off on this one. Then late October I'll go preorder it anyway