Sign in to follow this  
STR8E180

KEMPS EURO TRIP

attendent....................hein

kemp ask the people your staying with what that means :P

hey kemp,

what percentage of people speak understandable english?

most people in the citys will be able to speak understandable english but its always fun to learn and the girls love it when u try and learn from them

its a friday! and i wanna go out partying to night i hear the clubs are good in paris!

im spewin so hard over this stupid blister

its a friday! and i wanna go out partying to night i hear the clubs are good in paris!

im spewin so hard over this stupid blister

go and buy some numbing cream or something. bandage it it, and wear runners or something..

easy solution, have a few drinks and pain is gone!

so jealous right now... so hanging out till end of year when i hit amsterdam. any recommendations?

easy solution, have a few drinks and pain is gone!

so jealous right now... so hanging out till end of year when i hit amsterdam. any recommendations?

hotel my home is a realli good hostel is where me and sid both stayed

just walk around ! by a map and walk around there is heaps to see and talk to as many people as u can

think im gonna wait it out till my foot is healed up B4 i go partying

ive still got spain to do B4 i head over to eastern europe

i'll be going to paris 2morrow! who gives a crap about this blister im just gonna limp my ass around paris

i went out for abit today and saw so many hot looking girls so that pretty much made up my mind that ill be going to paris 2morrow

i bought like this kinda bra for ur foot that has padding for the base of ur feet so i hope it helps enuff for 2morrow

Kemp buy some nice sneakers :) as in running type shoes..

i just woke up and im sick of this staying at home on the interweb bullshit im in the city of paris and im stuck at home because of this stupid blister

im gonna limp my ass around paris if i have to ive had enuff of this

man on a misson

hope full this helps

DSC00501.JPG

can't you just walk like you have a peg leg and just sort of walk on the heel for that foot?

How do you keep taking pics of your foot?

Gumby f**ker.. :lol:

Hey Kemp what is the food like there? you haven't mentioned much about food!

buy urself a pair of asics bro

there the best for ur feet

will set u back about 150 aus but that shouldnt be a problem for you lol

How much money did you have saved before you left for your adventure just out of interest?

Hire a bike to get around paris they're everywhere...

Those city bike things...

It'll be a f*ckload easier...

Hey Kemp what is the food like there? you haven't mentioned much about food!

buy urself a pair of asics bro

there the best for ur feet

will set u back about 150 aus but that shouldnt be a problem for you lol

i got one of these for my foot and it works great

DSC00562.JPG

How much money did you have saved before you left for your adventure just out of interest?

i saved up about 16g's and thats for plane ticket, train ticket, hostels

Hire a bike to get around paris they're everywhere...

Those city bike things...

It'll be a f*ckload easier...

nah i just walked around

im in no rush so i dont mind if i spend a few days site seeing

anyways here are some photos i took today

DSC00560.JPG DSC00559.JPG

DSC00528.JPG DSC00545.JPG

then i found a nice park and had a power nap

DSC00553.JPG DSC00552.JPG

anyways gonna go for another power nap need to sleep going out again tonight

im abit bored of paris already but im gonna stay here a few more days

i cant wait till i get to spain and ibiza

i went to Disneyland last night

anyways here are some photos i took

my MS paint skills

DSC00574.JPG DSC00598.JPG

DSC00593.JPG DSC00580.JPG

some photos i took today

DSC00637.JPGDSC00613.JPG

DSC00633.JPGDSC00602.JPG

im leaving for barcelona on wednesday

gonna party it up in barcelona for a while B4 heading over to ibiza

sid i also booked the same hostel u did

kabul

Hectic.. Well i hope you enjoy your stay at Kabul man!!

You will love the clubs down stairs too :)

oh and the chicks that work at kabul are hot lol..

Btw nice pics of paris man.. Did you go inside the lourve?

Or did you see it at night time atleast? Looks incredible!!

yeah i went inside it

took me for ever to find the place to enter it

even the french chicks are pretty hot they have this nice gold skin

i had some one try to scam me while i was walking around in paris

this guy drives up next to me and asks if i can help him and he was holding onto a map so i thought he was lost and since i knew where i was going because i had my own map i would help him out so i lean over his window and he starts telling me his whole dam life story

he thought i was Italian because i was wearing armani sunnies! just because some one is wearing armani sunnies doesnt make them an Italian

and the last time i checked i looked like a gook

anyways he starts telling me his whole life story about how his an importer of clothes from Italy to france and he gives me his business card at this point i knew he wasnt looking for help he was looking for a scam so im trying to end the convo so i can keep walking on my way

then he starts showing me his jackets his got and his giving them to me for free and im like WTF kinda scam is this ? giving me 2 free jackets??? i knew there would of been a catch and i was just waiting for it

he goes since ur a nice guy and stopped to help me (didnt even help him yet) he goes u can have these jackets my friend (not even friends dont even know ur name)

then he goes i got drunk last night spent all my money on wine, girls and a poker game and i need money for fuel to drive back to Italy and while his saying this his point at his fuel gauge

THERES THE CATCH 2 FREE JACKETS AS A GIFT

and my gift in return was fill up his gas tank

if i wanted fake brand clothes ill buy it from thailand where its sold for fake prices

anyways i said sorry i cant help u and i start walking of

while im walking of this creep is driving slowly beside me (just leave me alone)

his talking to me threw the window as im walking saying why wont u help me blah blah blah u were such a nice guy B4 now ur being rude

i said look i got no money i cant fill up ur tank for u O.K!!

at this point i forgot i was still holding onto his business card and he goes gimme my card back and i was like OH here u go

he was going to give me 2 free jackets then he wants his 2 cent card back haHaHaHhAhahAH

yeah i went inside it

this guy drives up next to me and asks if i can help him and he was holding onto a map so i thought he was lost and since i knew where i was going because i had my own map i would help him out so i lean over his window and he starts telling me his whole dam life story

he thought i was Italian because i was wearing armani sunnies! just because some one is wearing armani sunnies doesnt make them an Italian

anyways he starts telling me his whole life story about how his an importer of clothes from Italy to france and he gives me his business card at this point i knew he wasnt looking for help he was looking for a scam so im trying to end the convo so i can keep walking on my way

then he starts showing me his jackets his got and his giving them to me for free and im like WTF kinda scam is this ? giving me 2 free jackets??? i knew there would of been a catch and i was just waiting for it

he goes since ur a nice guy and stopped to help me (didnt even help him yet) he goes u can have these jackets my friend (not even friends dont even know ur name)

then he goes i got drunk last night spent all my money on wine, girls and a poker game and i need money for fuel to drive back to Italy and while his saying this his point at his fuel gauge

if i wanted fake brand clothes ill buy it from thailand where its sold for fake prices

while im walking of this creep is driving slowly beside me (just leave me alone)

his talking to me threw the window as im walking saying why wont u help me blah blah blah u were such a nice guy B4 now ur being rude

at this point i forgot i was still holding onto his business card and he goes gimme my card back and i was like OH here u go

he was going to give me 2 free jackets then he wants his 2 cent card back haHaHaHhAhahAH

OMG OMG OMG OMGZO MGOOMGMGMOGMOGMG

DUDE exact same guy came up to us!! No joke.. It was so sus coz it was a rented car lol.. I knew it was a scam!!

I cant believe hes still running around there trying to scam ppl..

yeah i went inside it

DUDE exact same guy came up to us!! No joke.. It was so sus coz it was a rented car lol.. I knew it was a scam!!

sid when it happen to me the 1st thing i thought of was the phone convo we had when u told me to be carefull with scams like this guy

i was like AAWWWWW this is wat sid was talking about

as soon as this guy said i thought u were Italian u look Italian i knew this guy was gonna try and a rip me of

how stupid does he think iam? i look Italian?? since when does hardtuned.net's biggest gook look Italian??

oh sid!! it was a rented car

was it black by any chance?

yeah i went inside it

sid when it happen to me the 1st thing i thought of was the phone convo we had when u told me to be carefull with scams like this guy

i was like AAWWWWW this is wat sid was talking about

as soon as this guy said i thought u were Italian u look Italian i knew this guy was gonna try and a rip me of

how stupid does he think iam? i look Italian?? since when does hardtuned.net's biggest gook look Italian??

oh sid!! it was a rented car

was it black by any chance?

ROFL

u know wat i should of said to him

sorry i cant fill up ur gas tank but thanks for the jackets any way MY FRIEND :lol:

He was driving a white car when he approached us.. You could tell lit was a rented car by the company keyring thingy on the car keys.. stickers on the side window and rented car papar work int he dash (when he opened it up to get something out lol)... Dodgy guy!!

I bet he makes a killing scamming people..

hahahah yea he told us we look spanish!! lol..

loving this thread man. will defs keep an eye out for the suss dude with jackets over there :lol:

i got 2night in paris and then 2morrow night i leave for Barcelona realli looking forward to barcelona

staying at the same joint that sid stayed at

does any one know if u can go from barcelona to ibiza with a eurail global pass?? or will i need to buy another ticket to get to ibiza???

it has ibiza on the eurail map of europe they gave me with all the train lines and shipping services