Sign in to follow this  
Stilvia

Trolley Jack (CP, Bluepoint or Omega Maybe?)

i haven't seen them in adelaide.

they are twist handle to realese.

I just bought one of these... waiting for it to arrive, should have it next wk.

Where in Melbourne is that?? Or are you keepin it a secret :bandaid::shades:

Who ever it is they have a shitload of jacks.

It's at Costco

that blue point one is dope! im going to buy one for sure, i have a kinchrome and it serves me well. just hard to reach the xmember on some cars as it hits a little the further u go in.

I just bought a SnapOn/ Bluepoint one. Cost $543 but definitely worth it! Goes straight under the front/rear bars on my s13!

I bought one from alltools that's exactly the same as the snap on/bluepoint one and is $200 bucks less. Defintely worth it.

I bought one from alltools that's exactly the same as the snap on/bluepoint one and is $200 bucks less. Defintely worth it.

got a pic?

got a pic?

2039-500x500.jpg

^^ your an idiot

dont buy cheap shit, just remember your the one getting under it

got a bluepoint/snapon not long ago from the snapon rep so they are def still around. they have replacement parts too if you need em. definately recommended for any workshop/shed

^^ your an idiot

got a bluepoint/snapon not long ago from the snapon rep so they are def still around. they have replacement parts too if you need em. definately recommended for any workshop/shed

i wouldn't be getting under a car held by any jack even if it was the best jack in the world so it doesn't really matter that much.

^^ your an idiot

like iiO said youre the idiot if you get under a car with just a jack. and tradequip (who make that jack) stuff all comes with a warranty so i dont see the issue

^^ your an idiot dont buy cheap shit, just remember your the one getting under it got a bluepoint/snapon not long ago from the snapon rep so they are def still around. they have replacement parts too if you need em. definately recommended for any workshop/shed

you're an idiot, for thinking that because it costs more, it's instantly better.

and for not using jack stands.

I can't find that one on the website?

Is it still the snap on style that's lowest/longest reach?

these cosco jacks are good but are a flimsy design. I have thrashed one for some time now and the only major downside is they flex quite a bit if you try and move the car slightly or similar

For basic lifting and ease of transport they are A1.

Edited by Fluffy Beryl