Sign in to follow this  
TougeMonster_1

Mass gainers full of sugar?

Hey guys I read somewhere a while ago that mass gainers arnt good because the carbs are just in sugar and they just give u a fat belly or is that only the low quality stuff??

What I really want to know is what is a good supplement that has good clean carbs and Protien to help me put on some weight along with eating shit loads of meat milk eggs peanut butter tuna chicken and squatting of course.

this has prob been asked 1mil times but o well

Iv tryed max's super size but didn't feel like It help all that much

Edited by S13_FTW

'clean' carbs means carbohydrates that are complex, meaning that it takes longer for your body to break them down.

If it's in a liquid, it's not going to take long to break down hey ;)

So in other words, you don't get good clean carbs in supplement form.

What you can do is put some oats in a blender, then chuck them in with your protien shake. That's as close as you're going to get for what you're after

If u want mass smash the complex carbs ( rice , pasta , bread ) and full cream milk and cottage cheese

sorry im not that good when it comes to carbs protein n shit, what i meant by "clean carbs" is carbs that are not in surgar/carbs that will help me put on some weight.

can anyone recommended a good powder with lots of crabs and protein?

If u want mass smash the complex carbs ( rice , pasta , bread ) and full cream milk and cottage cheese

None of those are complex carbs.

oats, potatoes, wholemeal bread, lentils, brown rice.

i've heard good things about vitargo which is a supplement powder that contains 69grams of carbs (68gr being starchy complex) out of a 75gr serve

nice sounds filling and sounds like it would taste potatoish but i guess that's a good thing, any protein in that?

Edited by S13_FTW

Buy a coffee grinder and put raw rolled oats through it, it'll grind down to a very fine powder. Add a scoop or 2 to your protein shakes and drink before it settles. Tickles the throat on the way down but barely changes the taste.

Instant mass gainer and an easier way to up Calorie intake, not to mention a bucket load cheaper then buying protein powder as well as mass gainer.

nice sounds filling and sounds like it would taste potatoish but i guess that's a good thing, any protein in that?

its tropical flavoured. no protein its just a carb loading supplement athletes use during competition eg. cyclists, tennis players, marathon runners