Sign in to follow this  
zeropsi

Gym wankers

there was a guy about 16 or 17 that i saw today, he would do a set of whatever exercise he was doing then spend the next 5 minutes flexing and checking himself out in the mirror and he did that all 3 sets haha

whats a weight stand ??

not entirely sure if srs, but its what you put all the free weights on when they aren't being used.

Exactly, or they can't do the simple task of returning the 10kg dumbells 2m back to where they picked them up.

Their*

To be honest, they probably still live at home with their mum. It's a pathetic arrogance thinking weights can be left unreturned.

Edited by hazard121

Exactly, or they can't do the simple task of returning the 10kg dumbells 2m back to where they picked them up.

I put all the weights back except when I'm on legpress. sometimes squats too.

I have 2 leg days a week. 1 low volume and 1 high. When I'm performing low reps, I'll load it up to like 600kg and I can't be fked taking it all down.

Soz guys I'm one these assholes hahaha

Tbh I'm at the point now for most exercises, it takes more energy for me to load the machine up with weights than to perform the sets.

I put all the weights back except when I'm on legpress. sometimes squats too. I have 2 leg days a week. 1 low volume and 1 high. When I'm performing low reps, I'll load it up to like 600kg and I can't be fked taking it all down. Soz guys I'm one these assholes hahaha Tbh I'm at the point now for most exercises, it takes more energy for me to load the machine up with weights than to perform the sets.

Aww come on man, if I can strip a 45 degree press from 340kg to nothing, you could at least bust a 600kg set down to 300 or something.

As a side note, how many reps/sets do you do at 600, and how much leg retraction do you shoot for (e.g. quads to chest)?

Lol, stop being a lazy *enchilada*.

How hard is it to strip a squat bar? It's not like deadlifts where they are all on the ground.

I put all the weights back except when I'm on legpress. sometimes squats too. I have 2 leg days a week. 1 low volume and 1 high. When I'm performing low reps, I'll load it up to like 600kg and I can't be fked taking it all down. Soz guys I'm one these assholes hahaha Tbh I'm at the point now for most exercises, it takes more energy for me to load the machine up with weights than to perform the sets.

Aww come on man, if I can strip a 45 degree press from 340kg to nothing, you could at least bust a 600kg set down to 300 or something.

As a side note, how many reps/sets do you do at 600, and how much leg retraction do you shoot for (e.g. quads to chest)?

Leg to chest about 4 reps. Full rom. Then I superset with smith machine with back flat on ground. And then I pretty much can't feel my legs lol

When I wear knee wraps I can do I few more but I don't like to. otherwise I'll use my hands to guide my knees.(I don't use my hands to press for me, just as a support like knee wraps)

Yeh I usually strip it off to like 3-4 plates each side. But I waste so much fking energy doing it lol

Yeh I usually strip it off to like 3-4 plates each side. But I waste so much fking energy doing it lol

Maybe start taking your mum to the gym? :thumbsup:

Edited by DeluxeJZS

Or just leave it for the poor c*nt who wants to use it after you :no:

Lol the 'Meathead' is so typical at my gym. More worried about making sure their music player is loud enough and constantly shaking a drink.

The cock head Footy guys that leave their towels everywhere and shittalk the whole time. I want to workout and not have to wait for a conversation to end before I use a piece of equipment.

Sick of these new age music festival training zyzz wannabe phags who do more cable exercises and bicep curls to go to shirts off sonic

Sick of these new age music festival training zyzz wannabe phags who do more cable exercises and bicep curls to go to shirts off sonic

Just wait till the first week back after NYE when every *milkshake* wants to get big as a new years reso.

Shits me bad. Influx of double the gym, and then most dwindle out before a few months pass.

I think it is migrating season or something.... all the years 10s and 9s from my school are heading to the gym i go to now, just a swarm of dozens upon dozens of clueless salmon going from one machine to another, and sitting on top of the leg press while the other guy tries to press it.... and not to mention, filling up ALL squats racks with their bicep curl activities -.-

Edited by Polish'n

I think it is migrating season or something.... all the years 10s and 9s from my school are heading to the gym i go to now, just a swarm of dozens upon dozens of clueless salmon going from one machine to another, and sitting on top of the leg press while the other guy tries to press it.... and not to mention, filling up ALL squats racks with their bicep curl activities -.-

would u belive i have seen a +35 year old PT ask one of his female clients to do this! i was trying to take a pic but was unsuccessful.

every good looking female client he has, he always manages to spot them in a sexual way.

any ugly or male clients he stands 2m away.

i want to punch his face in.

oh and he drives a 2000 wrx with chromies

would u belive i have seen a +35 year old PT ask one of his female clients to do this! i was trying to take a pic but was unsuccessful.

every good looking female client he has, he always manages to spot them in a sexual way.

Now I want to punch him the face

Hahaha sounds like a grade A *milkshake* I have this pt at my gym, my mate went to him and when he asked about what to eat/do etc, his response was always " just research it, google, sinplyshredded, bodybuilding.com Etc"

Don't know how people go to him....

And I'll admit I have done the sitting ontop of leg press will mate pushes to see if he can do it, but that was when me and my mates were bored around 4am so we went gym for fun, it was absolutely dead, so kinda think it was acceptable! Haha

^^^ lol is acceptable if no1 is there. not acceptable for every set at peak hour

Hahah ! Good then :D

On-topic:

People who have/take like 8 dumbbells with them, if there is another set on the rack I don't mind, but in peak hour it's the worst -.- and he just sits there for a hour before his next set...

^^ amen to that, one guy goes the same time as me takes 3 sets and seems to have them for more then half an hour.

as for me one set at a time and 10 mins max