Sign in to follow this  
negativecamber

Show us your android home screens!

Lets show the iphone folks what they are missing out on! We have so many different options with all the launchers available and dont need to hack our phones to make the most of them.

here's mine at the moment:

Screenshot_2012-12-24-19-02-48.png

Edited by negativecamber

last one I made.... I went through a few stages of making super custom stuff but got bored as i had too many idea's and too many unfinished themes.

snap20110422135341.png

From my Nexus 7, and galaxy 2

Screenshot_2012-12-24-23-33-43.png

Screenshot_2012-12-24-23-35-45.png

Edited by GFUNK

Screenshot_2012-12-26-00-22-04.png

Background moves about. Called Ice Galaxy on Play Store.

Been running this on my galaxy nexus for a couple of months.

Screenshot_2012-12-26-17-22-15.png

My background is a live wallpaper, so the planets and asteroids all move in an orbit around the sun.

I have attached 2 screenshots, one of a blank page so you can see the wallpaper (asteroids are different because they are moving quite fast), and the other showing my actual home view.

Samsung Galaxy S3

Screenshot_2012-12-27-02-17-00.png

Screenshot_2012-12-27-02-17-38.png

Edited by Chappy

Neg I dig it man what launcher are you using?

I use ADW launcher man. I purchased the ADW EX launcher but dont use any of the other functions it has over the standard ADW one. I like my phone icon at the bottom of the screen, if i swipe it to the side it changes to the text icon. My wife has tried other launchers but they all seem to fall short of ADW as far as ease of use and actually having options you need.

i 'd lose the bluetooth an wifi buttons since they are already just in the drop down menu above and then spread the messaging and google buttons so they are in the same spots as the bottom icons. maybe i have OCD though haha

I just love how everybody's looks different. Get 5 iphone people to show their phones at a party/dinner and you'll see the same same same same same

i 'd lose the bluetooth an wifi buttons since they are already just in the drop down menu above and then spread the messaging and google buttons so they are in the same spots as the bottom icons. maybe i have OCD though haha

phone is still running 4.0.4 so no nice dropdown menu with wifi and btooth built in <_>

damit, now this thread has got me looking into making a new theme!

lucky I get a few days off while I throw myself at this task..... icon packs, oh god so many icon packs!

Ive been pretty lazy with mine and just stuck with the shit I liked when I first set it up :lol: However I have a gs3 in the mail so Ill have to start getting some ideas for that also.

This is the home screen. The left screen I have agenda widget and on the right screen I have my regular used apps. Its a GS2 running the SlimBean ROM with Holo Launcher.

fycvox.jpg

desktop visualizer is a great customize app also, i used to run that so i could have seamless colage type pages but now i just like the less is more approach.

another trick ive done is to mape the app pages 6 x 7 rows/collums so i can almost fit all my apps onto the 1 page. this means that pretty much everything i can do on my phone is 2 buttons away tops.

minimalistic text is also a really nice widget which is a bit tricky at first but is nice after you work it out. its what i used for my date on my homepage.

Hey we should do an iPhone Home Screen thread?

Seriously though,

This was my home screen when I had my One X... Nova Launcher installed

1BFDF28F-E544-49A5-8CD3-3BE44896BAA7-3144-0000038FB63A1D48.jpg

how handy is a torch button!

Very, prob used that more than any other feature.

What launcher you guys using? Currently trying out ADW Launcher. Seems ok but I can't seem to get rid of the Google search bar at the top. It shits me to tears.

Apex launcher is a piece of shit (personally don't like) and Go launcher is ok...any other recommendations??

the google bar can be removed mate. its in the adw setup options. they dont call it a google bar though, they call it a tool bar or something

HOLY f**k!

Thanks man, after you said that, i fixed it in like 2 seconds lol. They call it an 'Action Bar'

Heres mine. Simplified and not cluttered as that's for other pages.

Screenshot_2013-01-31-09-40-08.png

Edited by pman

Does look nice I like the un cluttered look much better