Sign in to follow this  
Pervy

Infamous: Second Son

Mate of mine just bought this for $65 from Dick Smiths, so its worth shopping around before going to JB or EB haha

Grabbed it for $65 too. Absolute bargain. :D

Damn, I paid like $75. Ah well. Good game though, I'm enjoying destroying everything :D

29% through a good playthrough at the moment.

Loving it, getting around the city is a breeze with the Neon powers. Graphics are amazing, especially for a sandbox game.

Strongly recommend it.

Ok so the Video powers are probably even better than the Smoke and Neon. :D

Ok so the Video powers are probably even better than the Smoke and Neon. biggrin.png

Video powers??? I need to get back on to this game. Stupid work and wedding planning getting in the way of gaming

Finished my first playthrough yesterday. Felt a fair bit shorter than the other 2 games but thought that it was a good length.

Did a good karma run first, might give the expert difficulty a go next with evil karma to pick up the remaining trophies and hopefully get the Platinum.

Nothing was overly difficult in normal mode and apparently expert mode isn't too bad as long as you take cover often and take your time.

Edited by Pervy

Once I finish with good karma, I wanna go back and get bad karma, see how it plays out.

Got the Plat over the long weekend :D Wasn't overly hard or time consuming. Final boss on expert difficulty was pretty tough though.

10277671_10154017380280034_5001995307406421105_n.jpg

I know this a bit off topic but do you guys think they will be making another Infamous game? It seems like this one was the last one.

I know this a bit off topic but do you guys think they will be making another Infamous game? It seems like this one was the last one.

http://www.eurogamer...ev-sucker-punch

Sucker Punch laid a lot of their workers off as soon as the First Light expansion came out. It is fairly common for a lot of devs to be laid off after a project is finished though so there could still be a sequel in the future.

It did very well.

Total Units

North America: 1.02m 46.0% + Europe: 0.75m 33.8% + Japan: 0.07m 3.0% + Rest of the World: 0.38m 17.1% = Global 2.22m

Edited by Pervy