Sign in to follow this  
Jason12

Samsung Galaxy S5

I wont upgrade unless they start making better batteries, quicker charge times and longer cables

I have ordered an S5, waiting for it to come in from Kogan.

I also bought myself a Galaxy Gear 2 but I realised I can't run it with my S3 because of the non stock ROM so it is a wrist mounted paperweight till the S5 arrives :lol:

It is worth noting that the Gear 2 has a removable watch band. I replaced the gay sports band for a brushed metal one that matches the watch face.

I wont upgrade unless they start making better batteries, quicker charge times and longer cables

Pretty sure they have some of the biggest batteries out? My note 2 has a 3200mah.

Until everyone moves to an ultracap kind of battery, charge times will be shit for everything.

You can buy whatever length cable you want? Just get usb on one end and microusb on the other. That's the whole point of having industry standard specs.

I haven't checked if this feature is on the S4, but the S5 has it and it is awesome!

Smart remote.

Pretty much any television, DVD player or set top box (even some popular branded air conditioners) can be controlled by selecting the brand and doing a couple of test shots with the remote. You can f**k with any TV that has its IR port still active :lol:

Edited by Chappy

I use my s5 smart remote when i CBF looking for the actual tv remote. Even though i know its somewhere around me and will take 5seconds if i get up to look for it. Hahah

It also makes places like Harvey Norman, JB Hi Fi or even Ikea (or anywhere else that has TV's everywhere) much more fun.

Yesterday i was walking around Ikea turning off all of their televisions with my Galaxy Gear :lol:

I saw that... looks pretty sweet expecially for that price..... BUT... I just flat out refuse to buy a phone that doesnt have a removable battery.... over batteries turning to shit.